Friday, March 02, 2007

Friday Update

I took the day off, mainly to try to adjust to my new diet the doctor wants me on because my blood sugar and weight have been climbing. No carbs for two weeks. Ugh. The head has been spinning.

I'm writing on the book today, though. Last night I finished plotting out my scenes. Then, I started working on the book when I got up this morning. I'm almost at 92,000 words. I'm on Chapter 28. Looks like the book may run to 31 chapters with an epilogue, too. I'll know soon enough. I would like to knock it out this weekend, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to write that fast. I can write for a two-hour stint, but then I get bored and have to get up to do something else.

But, I hit two milestones today. I got to page 300 (and more), and I reached and surpassed 90K words. The home stretch is in sight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home