Saturday, September 02, 2006

200 pages and 60K

I hit my 200-page milestone tonight. It felt really good. I still can't believe I've written something that spans that many pages. And it seems to be coherent, too :). Who would have thought?

I'm still enjoying the process. Though I've taken a day or two off here and there, for the most part, I've worked straight through on this since July. I'm starting to feel like a junky: if I don't get my writing fix, then I get really cranky--just ask the hubby.

Additionally, I'm feeling more and more like there are more books in me. I've already got ideas for two others that tie into this one. I don't have anything mapped out for them yet, but I've been receiving glimpses of scenes here and there. They tend to interrupt my sleep, but I'll take them when I can get them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home